View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 03:17 PM   #24
Christina
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: My first c-section - so many questions!

Thank you everyone for all of your experiences and answering my questions. I really, really appreciate it.

I've been on the spinning babies website and I'm still doing the techniques and will until the day of my c-section. They will do an u/s on that day to make sure she hasn't turned.
I have been seeing a chiro that specializes in pregnant woman and she has been adjusting my hips and back for weeks. This little girl moves alot and I'm almost positive she was head down the other day, I think she's just a spinner but I don't know for sure. All I can do is pray that she decides to turn back to head down for good.
There is 1 OB in my area that delivers breech but he's not in my network and we just cannot afford to pay out of pocket for him. I just need to come to terms with this and try to make the best of it. Really I know it will be ok, I know that as long as I have a healthy baby that everything else really doesn't matter. The thing I'm most concerned about is recovery. I am terrified of my incision opening up, getting infected, having to pack it, barely being able to move. Really that is my biggest fear.