Registered Users
Previously: 4boysforme
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Number of children/rooms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherlovesCDs View Post
We have 5 bedrooms, 4 for the kids. We have 5 going on 6 kids. We have 5 boys and only 1 girl. My oldest, 6yrs, shares with my second oldest, 4yrs (who is a twin with the only girl). The girl has her own. My second set of twins is boy/boy and they share. The baby is a boy and will have his own. At some point, we would like to have 3 boys in one room and use the extra room for something else.

We would like to have 3 together right now and use the 5th room as a school room, but our bedrooms won't fit 3 kids in them without it being super tight, even with the bunkbed the boys have. We were trying to figure out how to arrange it and just couldn't come up with anything that would work and have the room still be useable.

So, I do agree with the open space being important, but you also have to make sure the rooms will accommodate the number of beds/kids you want in each.
You could get a trundle to go under the bunk beds. They have really low ones that have wheels to make is easy to pull the bed out & put away. We have a trundle that fits under our bunks.
Like this just make sure you don't put a thick mattress on it:
http://www.amazon.com/Easy-Roll-Trun..._etk_hg_fd__10
Lee Ann RN student/ SAHM to Jaret '00, Spencer '03, Preston '05 (CLW at 37 months), Griffin '08 by VBAC (CLW at 21 months), & Mallory '10 by VBAC (CLW at 43 months)! Formerly tandem & bfing for a combined total of nearly 11 years! Also cloth diapering & baby wearingMy HUGE FSOT

Last edited by 4boys1girlforme; 07-26-2012 at 06:21 PM.
4boys1girlforme is offline   Reply With Quote