View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 07:31 PM   #38
Christina
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: My first c-section - so many questions!

Thank you mamas! I am reading every post and taking notes, you are all so very helpful.

We are done having kids so I'm worried about VBACs, I'm more worried about healing without too much pain. I think I'm going to go with sutures, double inside and out. I hate the feeling that my insides are going to fall out and I really don't want to deal with staples. I'm starting to come to terms, I find myself crying every now and then and then I'll be ok. I just can't wait to meet her.
My OB is wonderful and I know I will be in good hands with her. DH will be off work for 2 weeks and then I'll have my mom for a week. The kids will be at school during the day so it will just be me and the baby. We have a comfy recliner downstairs along with a nice pack n play so I'm sure I'll be living in that for a while so I don't have to climb the stairs except to take a shower every couple of days. Plus we have an amazing church that will provide meals for 2 weeks. It will be ok, it has to be. I just need to breathe and leave it up to God, he is the one in control and I just need to understand his plan.