View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 12:07 PM   #1
robinbird74
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
SOS (Susies one Size) - Heather Ross prints!

It's time to start selling off some of my beloved fitteds. My son has outgrown these and we're done having babies...(AND I want to generate some paypal AND declutter!)

*SOLD*9 EUC Clovers-size medium, gn, front snap
If you aren't familiar with the no longer being made Clovers fitted diapers, they are wonderful. Soft organic cotton velour, adjustable leg elastics, very high quality and now hard to find. No stains or smells, snaps and elastics are fine, all come with lay in doubler. $100ppd for all 9.

*sold except for blue and green floral* 5 gn SOS and 1 Bumpkie Bottoms (lower right), cotton velour inners, some doublers are fleece lined, all snaps and elastics are fine, faint staining on orange/brown/aqua mod floral doubler (upper left). Fits approximately 8-35 lbs. I'm including close ups of some of the prints because they're just so darn cute. $50ppd.

6 girly SOS, cotton velour inners, some doublers are fleece lined, all snaps and elastics are fine, no stains. Fits approximately 8-35 lbs. $60ppd.

From a smoke free cat friendly home. PM with interest please.

Last edited by robinbird74; 09-26-2012 at 04:28 PM. Reason: sold
robinbird74 is offline   Reply With Quote