Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: nw fl
NEED TO SELL QUICK - updated
Due to people requesting prices, I have updated with asking prices, all are ppd. I will post pics as soon as I can. In the meantime, if you don't like prices MMARO!
I have: (all in vguc-euc unless otherwise noted)
- chelory fleece in zebra print with insert and 2 liners - $20 taken
- chelory ooga wing to wing candy ooga pocket on purple with insert $25 taken
- chelory natural day weight wool with lanolin spotting (would be a great dye project for someone who is talented in that area, not me.) ribbed legs. $20
- chelory pocket fitted with insert: orange procool. *this has a grey spot near the snaps closure that I have not tried to remove -- looks to be a smudge of some sort, perhaps from previous packaging $12
- xixi koi fish knit w2w on blue fleece $18
- nykibaby red/black/white scrappy minky pocket $20
- holden's landing green gradient dyed velour ai2 sz m/l - $30 taken
- holden's landing green gradient newborn fitted $25 pending fell through / now available
- bububebe pony minky fitted OS worn once for pictures - $28 taken
- bububebe pony minky fitted newborn worn once for pictures - $20 - taken
- xixi octopus / undersea green/blue ai2 shell $18 taken
- 2 fleece soakers with snap sides for easy on/off, never worn!, sz lg $15 each
- small bumgenius bamoo fitteds (16), $8 each
- medium bumgenius bamboo fitteds (8) $9 each
- large bumgenius bamboo fitteds (3) $10 each
- motherease one size natural cotton terry $12
- bsrb snapless fitted in call of duty video game print - $15taken
- bsrb snapless fitted in tatoo print - $15
- 7 grobaby shells in vanilla - $10 each
- grovia organic cotton soakers (7), tpu backed - $7 each taken
- ergo baby carrier in hawaiian print with matching backpack, front pouch, and infant insert - $85 taken
- NIP stroller netting $6- taken
- NIP play yard netting $6 - taken
- NIP stroller rain cover $12- taken
- snap eze fleece pocket with insert, size small - $10
- medium fuzzibunz pocket with insert and special embroidery on back (a frog under a palm tree with words "puddlefront property") - $10
- tots bots orginal bamboozle, no booster, $12
- grobag sz 6-18 months, winter weight, dark blue w/ night night animals $14
- babykicks sz small hemp/cotton inserts (12) - taken
- zodiac baby book: "an astrological guide to your little star" - $4
- flip covers (most are seconds): ribbit (1); moonbeam (2); grasshopper (1); noodle (1); clementine (1); sweet (1); bubble (1); butternut (1); twilight (1) - $7 each seconds, $9 each for firsts ALL taken
- grovia shells in aplix, 1 each: mandarin, kiwi, blackberry, ice $12each (will trade for grovia shells in snaps -- these are eeuc. no fading. aplix strong) unavailable
- grovia shells in aplix: vanilla (4) euc $11 each
- earth, mom, baby bumboo fitteds size 2 w/ new style snaps; no doublers, natural (6) $16 each
- flip trainers in albert print with four inserts each (2 sets) $28 each set
- swaddlebees econappi hemp inserts (2) (made trim night doublers) $8ea
- green acre designs hemp inserts (we used as night doublers $6ea
- added: 6 softbums stay dry minis $2ea
- added: earth, mom, baby bumboo fitteds size 2 (various mixed colors, hand dyed) new style snaps, no doublers. (5) $20ea
- added: earth, mom, baby bumboo fitted size 2, original style snaps, no doubler included, hand dyed multi color (1) $18
- added: candy wrapper cloth works batik style woven peace print ai2 with insert, snap closure. awesome dipe. $22 unavailable
PLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEASE BUY STUFF!
Need pp asap.
Please remember to account for shipping costs if you live outside US.
I ship from FL, prefer to US only, but will ship elsewhere if you pay higher cost.
MOSTLY ISO and in need of PP, but may trade.
Looking for grovia trainers (especially cloud, prefer NWT, also side panels in kiwi and blackberry standard size) and ecoposh trainers (any sizes or colors, especially smalls, prefer NWT) and you can try me on any brand hybrid fitteds.
to college honey
; online teacher
; mama to 3 boys and 1 princess: blue 12/20/93
and teague 12/8/2011
and kai 4/2/12
and sage 5/28/13
PLEASE take time to visit www.reachout4teague.com and educate yourself and others about Obstetrical Brachial Plexus Injury and shoulder dystocia!
Last edited by jemedley; 08-18-2012 at 08:21 AM.