View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 11:46 AM   #11
luvthefluff
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: this is not happening!

UPDATE i contracted all day...not too painful tho, at about 3ish they got worse and i started getting dizzy and nausious..checked BP it was 167/105...over a few more readings that high i went to hospital...the minute i ge there BP drops to a normal (go figure) lol they shoved pitcher after pitcher of water down my throat because you know during pregnancy water is the culprit for everything my cervix didnt dialate over a 4 hour time so i got sent home...great ...finally feel asleep around 10:00 and woke up with the WORSTE contractions in my butt and back..legs were aching..super nausious, the runs,,,fever, chills..i seriously thought i was dying (im a baby i know) BP was high again so we called the FIL and had him come over (bigger ones were sleeping) and we went BACK to the hospital....AND what do ya know..as soon as i get there things calms down again...(I DONT GET IT) after over 150 oz of water and CLEAR urine they insist i am dehydrated again and make me drink 3 more pitchers of water...after an hour of being there i had dialated to a "fingertip" not quite a 1 lol SOOOO they sent me home with an ambien...it was bittersweet...i was glad baby will be in there longer but bummed to be sent home again! well i got 4 hours of sleep before the kids woke up...DH thinks he needs to sleep in while i take are of everything...today is the party and i have so much to do...RANT