View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 05:27 PM   #1
aflyingbuttress
Registered Users
seller
seller

PLEASE MMAO!! Bumgenius Pockets Need to sell.

Prefer to sell in the lots listed below but if you'd like to buy individually please make me an offer. If you are interested please PM me since I don't always get back to my threads to see updates. If you have questions please ask.

Please feel free to make me an offer on anything! I will adjust shipping for multiple purchases.

Some of these are a little "crunchy" due to line drying. All washed in nellies with RLR and come from a smoke free, pet friendly home.

STILL AVAILABLE 12 Bumgenius pockets, 11 newborn inserts & 12 one size inserts - $70 ppd for all or $48 ppd for just the pockets and $33 ppd for just the inserts.

I am not sure whether they are 3.0 or 4.0 because I got them used. I think they are a mix, but I don't know how to tell. These are used quality and have various issues as shown in the pics. I did not photograph all the issues, just examples. Some are better than others. Very little staining. The inserts are still absorbent but sometimes need to be doubled. See pics for examples of them too. 11 velcro and 1 snap diaper, 11 newborn microfiber inserts and 12 one size inserts.

BG 4.0 (I think) - $14 ppd of $12 ppd with other BGs

Great condition, no issues that I noticed.

I have more pockets I want to sell but will get back to this later. Some pretty used swaddlebees and medium fuzzy bunz, and a good condition Kawaii Baby. Let me know if you're interested and I can send pics.

I want to sell these! If my prices seem too high please make me a reasonable offer!!

Really only looking for PP right now but here is my ISO/IHA: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1413481

Sorry, but I cannot ship to Canada.

Last edited by aflyingbuttress; 08-06-2012 at 08:05 AM.
aflyingbuttress is offline   Reply With Quote