Old 07-29-2012, 04:32 PM   #1
ChihuahuaMama13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
ALL SOLD, PLEASE DELETE!!! Smart Snugs one size pockets

ALL SOLD! PLEASE DELETE!

I am the first and only owner of these diapers. BGs were bought new and used less than a month. Smart Snugs and Nykibaby were used less than 6 months overnight only. They work great, I am amazed with the quality of these diapers, my son is just too long for them now

Top to bottom, left to right:
Blue, Red and Blue, black Nykibaby
White, Purple, Blue

No stains on the Smart Snugs, elastic is still like new, no PUL issues. White had a replaced snap, no issues. Nykibaby inner is a bit dingy and has a small stain (will sun this weekend if the sun pokes out!). Red and Blue is a bamboo charcoal inner. This one is a little more pilly than the rest (no more pilling than what happens naturally from washing) and has some fuzz stuck to the pills. Each diaper will include a random used microfiber insert.

Asking $8ppd $6ppd each

ALL SOLD BELOW THIS LINE:

New With Tags! FB size larges:
These were replacements from FuzziBunz for other pockets I had de-laminate. They won't get used since we went back to prefolds, so I'm just hoping to re-coup some of the money I spent on the originals I bought.
Green Apple and Root Beer, both come with their brand new microfiber insert.
$10ppd each

BGs have no staining, elastic and PUL are still basically new. Comes with both OS and newborn inserts, which are unused/unwashed. Some insides have some slight pilliness, Ribbit's suedecloth is slightly pilly allover, nothing like fleece though, and might just wash out eventually. Maybe it's just cuz they're new? Will take offers on lots. I need to sell these to get my DF back to work!
$15ppd $14ppd each

Twilight
Zinnia
Moonbeam
Ribbit
Butternut
Clementine
Grasshopper
Sweet
Noodle
Dazzle
Mirror
Mirror
Sassy
Albert
Lovelace
not pictured:
White

Sorry, no trades! All diapers come from a dog friendly, smoke free home
Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/6f9g

Last edited by ChihuahuaMama13; 10-24-2012 at 11:59 AM. Reason: sold
ChihuahuaMama13 is offline   Reply With Quote