View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 07:26 PM   #1
pcolamomtothefifth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Smile Rainbow waters, bumby, little green honu, Wild Child Woolies, Apple Dumpling Gear Int

Lila Sbish not for sale yet.
Apple Dumpling Gear longies green size ML 18 waist, 19 rise, 10.75 inseam, GUC, with some wonky seams and slight fading but super soft and stretchy, great interlock, ribby, made by original owner of ADG not a pattern. Will come with an "owls on the line" matching longsleeve shirt in 2t in GUC, just faded, I can get pics. $40

Rainbow Waters size M with pockets green and marigold 17 waist, 18 rise, 10 inseam, green has a dot of darker green on the waist band as big as a pencil eraser head, green brand new $55 marigold $50 worn twice. 100% wool with a 95/5 waistband. Bought new by me.

New L bumby capris, Pink with a butterfly sewn on, they have been worn and washed once. 18 waist, 18 rise, 9 inseam. Super soft lovely fuzzy wool. $45

Little Green Honu
capris Dragon Fruit size large, euc, flawless, super soft wool, really great batch, 18 waist, 19 rise, 7 inseam, color is like sbish sorbet and a little brighter than lotus. Bought new by me and worn a few times. $40

Wild Child Woolies old name of Wild Coconut Wear large pink with milk chocolate waist and cargo pockets/ 18 waist, 19 rise, 12.5 inseam. The softest wool, brand new condition except for dinginess around the bottoms of the legs. Never worn by us. These are the hardest to let go. So soft and squishy. $45

Christen, mama to William V, April 11, 2007

& Madeleine Jane, February 10, 2010

pcolamomtothefifth is offline   Reply With Quote