View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 08:01 AM   #1
mommyofmonkeys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Complete destash! Reduced prices!

Selling everything I have since there will be no more babies here! All diapers are in EUC with very little to no staining. If you don't like my prices - make me an offer - I want these diapers gone!

First is a lot of 14 AIO's Nubunz. All snaps are in working order and diapers have no staining. 13 are snaps and 1 is velcro. $30 ppd - I'll throw in 2 liners for each diaper for $45ppd. Having 2 liners at night worked great for my daughter. Nubunz sold - still have liners. $15 for 28

Infant prefolds. Bought and never used. $15 $12per dozen.

Little smudgeez size L fitteds. Ooga booga and skulls with guitars. I loved these diapers, but they run a little small. $15 12ppd or both for $25 $20

Supergirl aio's. These were a wahm set that I bought here. Used only a couple of times. Snaps work great and are nice and strong. Super cute! $12ppd or $18 $15 for both.

Goodmama's fitteds. Both are in EUC. Elastic and snaps are still in great working condition and there is no staining. Color and fabric are in great condition also $25 $20ppd each. White with flowers sold.

Fleece covers size M but has some nice stretch. Fabric is still soft and in EUC $15ppd for all. Sold

Bumgenius 4.0. Never used. I'll also include both the newborn and the regular inserts. $15 $12ppd

I have 4 Bumgenius AIO - these were my absolute favorite diapers. So easy to use. Definitely my go to diapers. Velcro still works great - no staining. $12 each or $40 $30ppd for all 4

Gdiaper size S - New in package. Comes with 3 snap in liners and 2 diapers. $25 $20ppd

Bum-ware Little Princess AIO - size M EUC - tabs and velcro still really strong and in great condition. Comes with snap in liner and an extra liner I'll throw in. Snap in liner has a small hole on the right side - otherwise in great condition. No staining. $18 $15ppd.

Last edited by mommyofmonkeys; 08-02-2012 at 06:18 PM.
mommyofmonkeys is offline   Reply With Quote