Old 07-30-2012, 02:33 PM   #4
Numommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kap7270
That book tells you about the Creighton Model and NaProTechnology but doesn't teach you the method. There is a user manual that is given to couples when they start the method, but it's really designed just to supplement the info given by the teachers. I know that its tempting to learn by just reading a book but the teacher really provides very valuable insights - your effectiveness in using the system will be reduced if you try it on your own. One of the big benefits of the Creighton Model is the rigorous training for the teachers and the close support they provide the couples. Many teachers are willing to reduce their fees in the case of financial need.
Had to come back to this thread and update what I am learning.

1- I NEED a teacher, so if anyone knows of one that will do distance options, please pm me.
2- this is the real deal. Two children and a nurse and the light stuff talked about in the book is beyond me, it is heavy stuff that no book could get you through.
3- I guess if you are just set on not paying for classes, which honestly at 240 for what you get, is NOT, nearly enough to compensate these instructors, you could look into the Billings method.
4- CrM is as effective as it is for a reason.
Numommy is offline   Reply With Quote