View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 08:36 PM   #32
m&m&m
Registered Users
sitesupporter

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaJules
I have never had to deal with this on diapers (the vast majority of ours I bought used). But anything else I have had an issue with, the company made it right. Hanes underwear -- I had a 5 pack for my son when he starting potty training, one started unraveling after being used only a few times, they sent a whole new pack. Dr. Pepper, one bottle out of an 8 pack was flat, they sent a coupon for a whole new pack. Beatrix New York -- the stainless steel water bottle I bought my son for Easter started leaking after a couple months, they asked me to email a picture and they immediately sent out a new one. While a company might lose money by paying your shipping, I think it definitely leads to repeat customers. I would gladly buy any of these products again.
Just playing devil's advocate here but if the mark up on those products are MUCH higher than diapers. If diapers were retailed at similar mark ups, all the manufacturers would be out of business (well except for the China cheapies, but they wouldn't be "cheap" anymore.