View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 07:40 AM   #11
Kap7270
Registered Users

Re: Tell me about NFP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSomeChickVee View Post
I've had about 5 cycles and they're either irregular or I have a longer cycle and just don't know it because I was on birth control pills for like 4 years. My last period was June 29th, which was 12 days late. I still don't have a period this month, which makes me two days late so far.

How does the Creighton method work? I can't reach my cervix at all, even my midwife had a lot of trouble checking me lol. So internal observations aren't really an option for me.
Creighton Model is based entirely on external mucus observations. That is the only observation needed for the high effectiveness mentioned before. I'm actually a teacher of the method, so I have more info on my website: www.fertilitycarefairhope.com

Let me know if I can answer any more questions

I wouldn't worry about not having 28 day cycles. Most women don't, and the first cycles postpartum are usually especially odd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSomeChickVee View Post
Did you use only the sympto-thermal method, or did you combine it with mucus and cervical observations?
By definition, sympto-thermal combines temperatures with other symptoms (like mucus and cervical checks).
Kap7270 is offline   Reply With Quote