yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateMoose View Post
Yesterday we saw a family with a newborn and I told DH that seeing the baby made me *really* want another one. He laughed at me and said "good thing, because it's a little late to change your mind!"

It's weird because even though this is my 32nd week, and baby is very likely to survive and be fine if born now....I still can't accept that we're REALLY going to FINALLY have a baby to take home. I keep thinking that just because everything is okay at this moment, doesn't mean that 8 weeks from now we'll be home with a healthy baby, KWIM?

It's strange to be 8 months pregnant and still in denial, but I know you ladies would understand!
I totally do. I might breathe easy when the kids are 50 years old. But then again, maybe not.
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew(9), Luke(6) and James (2/13). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more!
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote