View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 07:02 PM   #17
marliah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: July 30 - Aug 5 Chat

Well we are adjusting well. The adrenaline rush from birth has worn off now and I am feeling tired and sore but I do feel better than being 40+ weeks pregnant! Lol. I think my milk is starting to come in and I am praying for some good sleep tonight. Last night I was still on a high from the whole birth and just tossed and turned all night while he girls both slept peacefully. Hopefully tonight will be as good a rest for them and I can get some sleep too. Also the after pains are easing up a bit today which is nice. I think the after pains for me are almost as bad as the labor. I'm so glad to have this little girl here with us! We are all very in love we named her Megan.

I would like to ask for prayer in one area, I have a tendency to struggle with fear for a bit after birthing because I had ppd with our second child. I haven't had it with any of the others but there is fear of it having had it that once. I keep clinging to Scriptures but figured I could ask you other mommas to keep me in prayer for that too.

How are you all doing?

Last edited by marliah; 08-01-2012 at 07:09 PM.
marliah is offline   Reply With Quote