View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 08:15 AM   #1
Lauriejoano
Registered Users
seller

Selling all of my diapers! Almost New!

I am selling all of my cloth diapers, as my 1 year old daughter cannot wear them - they give her extreme (i mean extreme) diaper rash. I just purchased all of these in late June 2012/early July 2012. We wanted to start cloth diapering, but it just does not work for our daughter.

These diapers have been worn 3 times! They are almost new. No stains, no wear, no tears, no stretching. Smoke free, pet free home. Shipping to US only.

I am selling:

*7 BumGenius 4.0. Colors are grasshopper, zinnia, mirror, clementine, white, noodle, and bubble. Each diaper comes with a newborn insert and a regular stay dry insert. The newborn insert can be used for doubling at night. Snaps to adjust size and fastens with snaps. $115 for all bumgenius, free shipping.

*3 Flip covers and 6 flip stay dry inserts. Colors are clementine, white, and blossom. Snaps to adjust size and snaps to fasten. $50 for flip, free shipping.

*3 Itti Bitti Tutto diapers. Colors are ivory, daquiri, and peppermint. Each diaper comes with 3 soakers- a mini, medium, and large soaker. you can layer these soakers, use 2 at a time, use all 3 at night, snap them in differently, etc. Lots of options with these diapers. These are one size adjustable from 8 to 44 lbs. Snaps to adjust size and fastens with snaps.
$60 for all 3 tuttos, free shipping.

Also selling a itti bitti brand wet bag in zebra print, and 10 kangacare stay dry liners (for extra wicking, and to use if you have to use a diaper rash cream...these will protect the diaper).

Last edited by Lauriejoano; 08-02-2012 at 08:17 AM.
Lauriejoano is offline   Reply With Quote