Old 08-03-2012, 09:45 AM   #2
ButtRpies
Registered Users
Formerly: rjwinner
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Birth Assault

Yikes! I've never had that bad with my 3; they've prgressively gotten better but haven't been my "perfect birth" yet.
Have you complained to the hospital board?? I would at least write a letter so that it's on this guy's record. What an a**!
I'm SO sorry this happened to you Mama! It's not always like that. It sounds like it was your first baby; I guarantee you and your hubby will be adament with the next one to the point of shoving a doc away if ANYTHING is out of line with your birth plan; except in DIRE circumstances.
Maybe a home birth for the next would be better? Or hiring a doula who, yes, you pay extra for BUT they are your line of defense when you and hubby are busy bringing a new life into the world.
But DEFINATELY write a letter to the hospital's board of directors and if this guy has a practice, to the others he shares with. They should ALL be aware and maybe he has a history of this type of thing.