View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 02:36 PM   #38
LittleTadpoleDesigns
Registered Users
Formerly: littlest_one
seller

My Mood:
~LITTLE TADPOLE DESIGNS~Kid Belts, Nursing Necklaces, Crochet Toys, Paci & Mitt Clips

Little Tadpole Designs was started 6 months after our first child was born in 2009. My shop expanded onto Etsy in January of 2011, and joined here on DiaperSwappers in April that same year. My previous shop thread here on DS is glitchy since my one year anniversary here...so while this is a new thread (so you will all be kept up to date with new creations and specials!), my old thread and announcements can still be found if you'd like to see what has happened with Little Tadpole Designs since the spring of 2011

SPECIAL COUPON only for DS mamas!
Use "DSFIVE" to get 5% off your Etsy or DiaperSwappers order!

NOTE: Our family is expecting a new addition in August! During this busy time, orders placed Monday-Wednesday will be shipped on Thursdays, Thursday-Sunday will be shipped on Mondays. There may be slight delays if baby decides to come on a shipping day!

Thank you so much for checking out my Shop Thread here on DS!

This is where you will find custom soother & mitten clips, as well as Snap! Belts for Preschoolers, Crocheted Dolls & Toys, Nursing / Teether Necklaces, Mitten and Pacifier Clips, and other unique creations!

Each and every item is lovingly made by hand especially for your little one... inspired by our little ones!

I've included just a SAMPING of what I have to offer here... if you'd like to see more (and there is LOTS more), please have a look at my Facebook Photo Albums, or Etsy Shop . If you would like to make a purchase, you are most welcome to do so through DiaperSwappers simply by sending me a PM!

SNAP BELTS for Preschoolers

These belts are the best for keeping your little one's pants up! Perfect for skinny little tadpoles or for in between sizes when the length is right but the waist is just way too big!

Belts snap on through the back belt loops (leaving the front of the pants free! Great for potty training!) and are totally reversible. Each belt is made with doubled-up snaps for extra security and are made in coordinating colors!

Snap Belts are $8.00CND

All Snap Belts also come with an "instruction" sheet... just in case you are unsure about how to put them on, or are giving them as a gift!

NURSING TEETHER NECKLACES

My Nursing / Teether Necklaces are a natural, beautiful, and functional accessory for breastfeeding moms. Made with a solid hardwood ring, two stone beads, and a black nylon cord. The ring is finished with a light rub of certified organic sunflower oil for a golden sheen.

The wooden ring is perfect for babies who may use it as a teether (excellent while babywearing!) as, unlike stone rings, it is safe for biting on even when those first teeth are in. The semi-precious stone beads are strung onto the hand-knotted cord in such a way that there are held on by being tied to the ring itself, not knotted on individually... which means that they can not come off unless the cord is completely untied. They are tied snug so baby can't get them in their mouths... and, babies love that the beads can move up and down on the cord! Larger necklaces with two stones make a light sound when they hit each other and babies enjoy shaking the necklace to hear the sound.

All necklaces come with a card that includes information about the believed properties of the stone and care instructions.

Nursing Necklaces are $17.00CND

CROCHETED TOYSMade to Order Only... check Etsy listing for prices & current turnaround time

BINKY LEASHES
also knowns as Soother Savers or Pacifier Clips

If you have a "sucky baby" then you need a binky leash! These keep those precious soothers clean and closeby at all times! My Binky Leashes are custom made from your choice of over 50 different ribbons!

They feature strong metal clips with plastic "teeth" that are gentle on clothing, and snaps rather than less-secure velcro. They can also be snapped down to a shorter length for when you little one is crawling!

SPECIALS ON PACIFIER & MITTEN CLIPS! Check my Etsy shop for prices if you purchase more than one!

You can also get them for Button-type pacifiers (ie. MAM, Razzbaby, Munchkin, etc.)! The adapters for these come in four translucent colour options and cost $2.50cnd each... but you only need one as it can easily be switched from clip to clip!

Binky Leashes are $5.00CND

MITTEN CLIPS

Coming in September... mitten clips will be available for fall! Available in the same ribbon patterns as my pacifier clips.

I very sincerely hope that you like what you've seen! I am very proud of my creations and take great care in making them and also in sending them to you!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me any time!

Important Notes:
Items are made by hand in our smoke-free, pet friendly, rural Eastern Ontario home!
Prices in CANADIAN dollars. I only accept Paypal, and they take care of any necessary exchange based on current rates.

Shipping costs:
Small Items - $2.00 within Canada/$3.25 to US
Large Items (ex. toys) - $9.00 in Canada/$7.50 to US

I would love for you to join my fanpage on Facebook to find out when new creations are added, as well as sales, giveaways, and other exciting news! www.facebook.com/LittleTadpoleDesigns

My Etsy Shop ~ Get 5% off with "DSFIVE"
Snap Belts for Preschoolers ~ Crocheted Toys ~ Custom Soother & Mitten Clips ~ Nursing Necklaces Facebook

Last edited by LittleTadpoleDesigns; 08-03-2012 at 02:43 PM.
LittleTadpoleDesigns is offline   Reply With Quote