View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 03:05 PM   #3
tallanvor
Registered Users
seller

Re: The Big Mamas August Thread

I'm Crystal, I weigh 225, want to lose a lot, don't really have any set goals aside from stick to something and actually lose the weight. Ummm, that's about it. Oh, and I started at about 230, so even though I've been a part of this thread for over a year, I have sadly only lost 5 lbs. But I've lost that same 5 lbs many times. I am terrible at sticking to exercise, and that's my big downfall. My diet is good, there really isn't anything to change there. My thyroid is low, but they won't do anything about it, and I'm sure that affects my weight (definitely was a factor in me putting on a bunch of this weight), but I don't know how much it affects my weightloss.

Okay, that's my info. Thanks, Laurel, for starting a new thread. I never seem to think about it, just keep adding onto the last one. Well, I worked out well the last couple of days, but have taken a bit of a break today. The next few days are going to be a bit busy, as the kids and I are heading out of town on Monday. I'm getting ready to go bake some cookies for DH and get a spot of cleaning done. Tonight I'll do some weights and tomorrow I'll do some more cardio. My calves are fairly sore today from the last couple of workouts.
tallanvor is offline   Reply With Quote