View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 05:05 AM   #7
jbug_4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: omg, kindergarten is coming soon

I've been having little crying sessions on and off for a week now. We start Sept 5th, but ours is 7:30-3:00. DD was also in 3 half day preschool for the very first time this past year. She is excited but that is a really long day. DH was making fun of me because I was upset. Its the end of an era. She will never be home all day again (except summers). Its like she is not mine anymore. Dd was 3 when ds was born so she had all that time to herself. I am looking foward to being able to give that kind of time to ds like dd got. To take him to classes and museums just me and him. But dd isn't mine anymore. Recently tv has been advertising an internet public school home school option and I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about it. DD has a peanut allergy and needs an epi. That is probably my biggest freak out of her going to school. The emotional stuff I can deal with-kind of- but the actual fear kills me. She loved preschool and she is going to LOVE school, I can't hold her back from that. I am going to be a mess the first day. DH is planning on taking the day off so he can watch ds while I take dd and be here when I melt down after I get back.