marliah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: July 30 - Aug 5 Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by keegen456 View Post
Evangeline has been having some issues with dairy as well. The horrible part is that now that I can't have milk or cheese, all I want is a big glass of milk and a grilled cheese sandwich. I think it's the "It's forbidden, so now I want it" mentality Evangeline also has a little bit of a heat rash and what looks to be a laundry soap sensitivity. I ran out of the tide f&c that I had been using so I switched to Lulu's in the fluff. I loved it with my DS so when the cloth diaper store near me went out of business, I bought all they had in stock(about a years worth of soap) but Evangeline is breaking out in a rash from it
I assure you that the dairy cravings will pass, I had them terrible when I went off dairy but after a couple weeks I didn't crave it anymore, and in fact I feel way better off dairy and don't intend to go back on it in the future. Hang in there mommas!