View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 10:16 AM   #25
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: July 30 - Aug 5 Chat

Originally Posted by keegen456 View Post
Evangeline has been having some issues with dairy as well. The horrible part is that now that I can't have milk or cheese, all I want is a big glass of milk and a grilled cheese sandwich. I think it's the "It's forbidden, so now I want it" mentality Evangeline also has a little bit of a heat rash and what looks to be a laundry soap sensitivity. I ran out of the tide f&c that I had been using so I switched to Lulu's in the fluff. I loved it with my DS so when the cloth diaper store near me went out of business, I bought all they had in stock(about a years worth of soap) but Evangeline is breaking out in a rash from it
I assure you that the dairy cravings will pass, I had them terrible when I went off dairy but after a couple weeks I didn't crave it anymore, and in fact I feel way better off dairy and don't intend to go back on it in the future. Hang in there mommas!
Tara Joyfully serving Yeshua, Happy helpmeet to my dear husband J, Blessed momma to: J - 15, M - 13, D - 10, R - 3, M - 7/31/12 and praying for more!
marliah is offline   Reply With Quote