Old 08-04-2012, 12:01 PM   #27
regenolds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: July 30 - Aug 5 Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabelino View Post
Ade had a heat rash too, but she just lives in a diaper and unsnapped onesie all day long(i fold it up like a shirt)

I think my milk supply dropped after all the IV fluids finally ran out of me. I was swollen like an elephant until a few days ago, and at the same time my body wasn't painfully swollen, Ade started to get extra cranky and want to nurse every 1 1/2-2hrs. I'm wondering if my supply can go down because I wasn't drinking enough water?? So I've been drinking a lot trying to make up for it. She still gives me a good 5-6hr sleep at night, but during the day she's a grump! Two wks old yesterday!

So since this was my first vaginal delivery, im learning all new things! Is it normal to sometimes feel like I'm going to...fall out...down there? Seriously, i was walking around Target and it was extremely painful! I felt like i need to just stop and hold things together lol
I was pretty swollen before and after birth and 4 days pp I did way to much and I totally felt like things were falling out. I have done lots of laying down this time because of a 5 day headache( and still going) so the rest of my body feels awesome now.