Old 08-04-2012, 08:58 PM   #1
TalkinBoutMyGirl
~Coop Hostess~
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Dating...sucks

Soooo sick of dating. I'm quite, quite content to be single. My life is crazy and dating just turns it into a bigger cluster fcuk. But admittedly sometimes I get lonely and dating sounds like a great idea. I meet someone who I enjoy spending time with and like getting to know.

Then the expectations begin. I don't owe anyone anything especially someone I'm just dating/getting to know. Your supposedly an adult and you whine because I don't wanna cuddle?? Because I won't take time away from my kid for you?? Because I wont call into work to spend the day with you?? Seriously?? Then you insult me bc I am educated. Yep...that's the way to get what you want from me.

Im just so done. I am way happier being single and not worrying about anyone or anything related to love or dating. I am content to never marry or have a spouse. Plans for my life already include more children without a partner. But because of this I feel like I'm broken or something is wrong with me. Shouldn't I want to have a partner in life? I have always wanted someone in my life so it's just strange that I feel such contentment to be alone.

I dunno what the point of this post is. I'm just pissed off right now and need to write. Thanks if you made it this far.