View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 07:18 AM   #154
erin_c_odonnell
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone else leave their childbearing up to God?

Peacefulj- I got your story in my email before you edited. I know it's hard mama but I think it's a story you need to tell. It's hard sitting watching all the "aww I'm so sorrys" when all you want is your baby. And nothing will bring them back. You're faith in God is the light. It is the praise. It's not perfect cause we're human, none of us are unwavering 24/7 BUT we want to be and that's God in us. His light shines through into a dark and dying world. That is grace at it's finest.

Mama- hang on tight. Never let go. There are so many of us even when it feels like we're alone. God does care and He is here listening. Not trying to hijack either but I wanted you to know some of us do understand and are praying. Since this thread started, I'm praying for you all. I don't reply but I'm reading and thanking God for showing me even on DS God has His number of people here.

and grace