View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 04:32 PM   #12
RainandRedemption
Registered Users
Formerly: windandrainmama
seller
seller

Re: Does anyone feel like talking me into having more kids?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilytheStrange View Post
Won't try to talk you into it. But, we're 33 and DD is 22months. I'll be 34 and she'll be 2.5 when this baby comes.

We're tired just thinking about a newborn again. But man it'll be great for DD to have a sibling
I didn't know you are expecting another baby.... congrats!!!!
With ds I had a really hard time with nursing, with dd the same things started happening but my midwife, thank God, was a lactation consultant! She saved me from a LOT of pain and suffering. (with ds I got these HUGE rips around my nipples) I would def do LLL, or find a lactation consultant if that's something you're worried about.

DH is thinking about going to my holistic doc and going through the program, so he would detoxing for a good 6 months or so.... then we will TTC...... I think we have decided to TTC #3...!!! My baby fever has been coming in waves and getting stronger for a year or more.... so by then I shuold be just about DYING. But that would make DD about 4.5 when baby #3 is born, which I think it awesome. Her and DS are 22 months apart and it was rough, and I didn't feel like I had a free minute for a couple years... so this will be really nice having a break.
But then if we do have more kids we might do short spacing between #3 and however many more we have, just to not miss any opportunity, yk?

lizgrace07~ that is my mentality right now! My kids are getting so old so fast.... and I'm thinking if we don't have anymore and they get to be 8, 10, 12, I would really regret not having more babies