Old 08-05-2012, 10:42 PM   #31
JulieBeth
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Child Support Plus Extras

Hugs OP.

My DH and I both have the same parenting plan in place for our bio-children. We have to split extracurriculars with our ex's, stipulation being it has to be agreed upon and timely notice. This is in addition to CS.

It's hard to not feel guilty about certain things, DH's ex texted yesterday asking if we could buy DSD school shoes. It's not something we have to do at all, last year we bought her backpack (Lands End, embroidered...of course *sigh*). This year we really aren't in a position to help out any extra with such short notice. Especially since 2 weeks ago she texted to let us know DSD needed some dental work and our portion is $70.
We try our hardest to do the extras she asks for, but sometimes it's just not feasible!

I think 3 sets of gear is completely overboard for an 8 year old! If you found used for a good deal, I would send that and be done with it.

Always in our hearts- 8/30/11, 11 weeks 4 days & 12/16/11, 5 weeks.
JulieBeth is offline   Reply With Quote