Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Decals

Hey mama, do you get flack from family/friends/strangers about your kids all having the same first letter in their names? We are doing the same, not that we planned it like that (I used to hate the idea, actually) but it just so happens that EVERY name we like starts with the same letter! We have 2 kiddos right now and another on the way, and we don't announce names until the baby is born, but I am bracing myself. Any advice on how to handle the uproar? Some people have already started to ask if we will name the baby with the same first letter! I don't let on to anything, we are super secret about the names, always.
I have had a few people IRL tell me that my kids are gonna hate me blah blah blah. I get the, 'taking after the Duggers' sometimes too. Really, I just try to change the subject. It's none of their business! For the most part people think its cool. I have never had to tell someone in really life to mind their own business but I would if it came to that.

My oldest is 13 and he never says anything about their names. I dot think it's a big deal.

We didn't start off making everyone's names the same. it just happened but then we kept it going because I felt like the kid without a matching name would feel unloved!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote