View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 06:05 PM   #163
mama2cntrykids
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone else leave their childbearing up to God?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacefulj View Post
Wrote out some of my story but too sad right now so tried to delete the whole thread but they won't let me...or I'm just dumb...so I have to say something. Maybe I'll get brave and post the whole thing later.

Thanks for all the sharing--it is encouraging. We had our first three in three years and five in six years. Because of major serious health concerns and warning from drs. my husband felt like we should "wait", yet both of us were open and wanting all the children God would give us. Ha, ha, and we still had them close...last two were 11 months a part. And God has kept me alive through it all. My children are my miracle blessings and so worth it. I feel like it is in the heart of the matter--Jesus said, Let the little children come unto Me for of such is the Kingdom of Heaven!
Big hugs mama! I read your story before and it touched my heart. Much love and peace to you and yours.
Wife to an adoring man. Homeschooling mama to: A sweet girly newbie (6/2011). We co-sleep, bf and babywear~Mama to 2 boys (12/00 & 2/03) & one pretty girl (5/06). Step mom to a new Army recruit. Leaving for training summer 2013.
mama2cntrykids is offline   Reply With Quote