Melmonkey
Creator Of The Pixie Skirtie<br>www.hyenacart.com/Melmonkeyszoo
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Spotting...When to start Clomid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieSAHM View Post
Thanks, MelMonkey - that's a concern of mine, but a chance I'm willing to take at this point. What are signs to look out for with that? Obviously I can google it - but I'm curious to know what you experienced. I think I'll definitely call the doctor, but might wait and see the next couple of days to see if I start with a full flow.
Actually my first sign was that over night I needed David to cut off my wedding rings....it comes on that quick. Then for the next 2 weeks I bloated, could barely walk, could not sleep because I was in so much pain, it was seriously not fun at all!

I just find it crazy that I over stimmed with the lowest dose of Clomid but stimmed beautifully with the big fertility drugs like repronex and follistim.