View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 06:54 PM   #7
AfWife8405
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Just so disappointed...how do you deal when something doesn't work out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shouldbedoinglaundry View Post
Thank you for your thoughts! I appreciate it so much. I'm a firm believer that when something doesn't work out, there is a bigger plan and hopefully something better. It's very easy for me to see that in my life when I look back on the past. It's just hard when you're in the thick of disappointment. Perhaps this taught me not to get excited about something unless it's more definite!
Totally understandable! We felt the same way when we found out we were headed to Hawaii instead of the east coast. I know what it is like to see yourself somewhere already and then have it yanked out from under you. It's okay to feel crappy about it for a while. It took me 3 months to wrap my mind around it, but part of that was knowing I would hardly see my family for 3 years. I bet a month from now you'll be researching all things Buffalo and making new plans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonipie View Post
Oh bummer! I would be utterly depressed but would try to find something good in it. It's an adventure and 18 months of stories you guys won't forget. I lived there for 3 years and well...I would not ever like to return. BUT, the food is good!
I'll try not to be offended, lol j/k. Yes, the food is good! Have some Buffalo Wings for me.