View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 08:03 PM   #27
mommyamb
Registered Users
seller

Re: How is it going?

Going pretty well here. Feels like I don't get much done around here, though.

I am in awe of some of your milk supplies. I wish I could pump that much. I think I have like 8-10 oz. frozen. I had a little more that got used when I had surgery a week and a half ago.

Benjamin is 2 months and 5 days. He's grown a lot. Don't know exactly what he weighs, as he hasn't been to the dr. for 3 weeks. He weighed right around 10 lbs then, and he's really chunked out since then.

We thought we were moving to Georgia for a church position, but it fell through. We were pretty devastated to be honest. But overall realize it was a good thing we didn't move there first. It's really affected my mood, but I'm just trying to put one foot in front of the other and go on with life. Just don't really know what's next.

Ben is tongue tied, and at first it didn't seem to be much of an issue. He did start showing some symptoms of reflux, which we put him on meds for. And lately, he makes a clicking noise when nursing. My best friend thinks I should ask to have it clipped. We wonder if his discomfort is because he is taking in a lot of air, due to the the tongue thing, and if maybe he would be a more efficient nurser if it was clipped. So we'll see.