View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 06:28 AM   #2
pcjs's Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 14,206
Re: taking custody of children in family

If both parents consent, you can get guardianship. CPS will only make you a kinship foster parent if the children are at risk of being placed in foster care or are in foster care. They will not license you just in case.
Mom to my wonderfully sweet toddler who is the joy of our lives. :
pcjs is offline   Reply With Quote