View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 12:57 PM   #1
Keiki
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Smile Waldorf doll tester slots! CLOSED, finishing up last one

I'm thinking about getting into more of making my Waldorf dolls for sale, since I love making them so much! So to perfect my style, I'd like to open up for testers. At this point, I'm only going to have two spots open at a given time. This is to help preserve my sanity as I'm a sahm to a very busy 13 month old, as well as running a few other of my online businesses.

The price per 16" doll will be $85ppd. This includes wool or natural fiber hair, and all natural materials. You will get to choose skin color, eye color, and hair color as well as where you'd like the part, center or side. I will pick out the yarns used for the hair, so you will get the choice of up to 2 colors, if you want to add a natural white/ivory color to the hair then you can have 3.

The doll will also come with a simple style dress. The dress pattern and style will be up to me, as this price is so discounted compared to retail. But rest assured it will match the hair color. Something like either of these, but different prints
http://www.etsy.com/listing/91274285...ress-in-bright
http://www.etsy.com/listing/10292329...f-doll-clothes

If you have a specific outfit in mind (off etsy) I am willing to purchase it for you for your doll, but then I would have to include that cost in the price of the tester doll.

Here are pictures of my past dolls. I'm also currently making another for a customer with pink/aqua/white hair and will post a picture when done.

Then some of my other doll styles I've done
Toddler version

A mini pocket size angel baby doll for a mama who had a miscarriage

Tester slots:
1. KiltedKingdom - pink/brown and toddler - toddler done, girl underway!

Visit my blog too!

Last edited by Keiki; 09-11-2012 at 07:30 AM.
Keiki is offline   Reply With Quote