pumkinsmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Me and my daughter dont get along!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qsefthuko View Post
I asked my daughter what response would be reasonable in this situation. She is 13 right now. She thinks it would be totally fair and just what this Mama did. Her suggestion was to also ground the daughter.

If you tolerate disrespect it only encourages it. I don't feel she was at all unjust towards her child and neither does my 13 year old. Teaching your children there are unpleasant consequences for bad attitude and disrespectful behavior is a parents job. If you fail to do this you are failing your child and setting them up for failure when they get out in the real world. This attitude would get her fired at work. Right now it gets Mama mad. Fine mama. Loves her and tries to correct it. At work no one loves you. Certainly they will not tolerate it.

See I think that the mom caused the issue. If she had just let the girl go play with her scooter it wouldn't have happened. This is a vicious cycle that will continue until the mom learns a different style. Until there is insight there can't be any change. Things will continue and get worse.