Thread: TTC after depo
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 08:05 PM   #2
KingsDaughter76
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC after depo

I can only say bad things about the Depo shot. It completely messed up my hormones...I had no issues getting preggo before I started taking that shot...after taking it for a year I stopped to get pregnant...I started having miscarriage after miscarriage! Found out it messed up my hormones where I no longer make enough progesterone...so now if I want to even have a chance at getting preggo and carrying to term I have to take prometrium. I also no longer make enough breastmilk due to my hormones being messed up...I have to take meds for that too so I can make enough milk. I tell everyone I know to never take that shot...worst decision I ever made!

I stay away from all forms of hormonal birth control now...

I have had 3 more babies since that shot...but it is very hard to get each one of them...but I did it...so hang in there and hopefully soon you will get your baby!! :-)
Kellina ~Wife to a Cowboy & Christian Homeschooling Mama to 8 kids and YES we would love to have more! Expecting baby #9- EDD Oct 2014!!
Forever missing my 7 m/c babies now safe in the arms of Jesus EARN Amazon giftcards for FREE!! Click to sign up for SWAGBUCKS!!
KingsDaughter76 is offline   Reply With Quote