View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 06:28 AM   #36
1healthylady
Registered Users

Re: Aug 6th weekly chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by momomom View Post
AND may I add I finally get the OBSESSION people have with Aden & Anais blankets- LOL! Ivy just pooped on hers and I'm like in a panic because I want it washed and fresh NOW. I do not want to use ANY OTHER blanket in this warm weather. (We got just 1 as a hand-me-down.)

Luckily I have 2 in a similar fabric that I made myself- same super-soft quilty muslin 100% cotton, but plain white and not as big.

I may be splurging on a couple more, if I can find some on sale.
I have one that I got as a hand me down and I can't wait to use it. It feels so soft and will be so nice in this hot weather! I'd love more, but I can't justify spending that much. Where did you get your fabric from to make your own?

DH and I went to the Just Between Friends sale last night. Got some really good deals. I think the deal of the night was 15 Avent bottles and probably 30 nipples sizes 1-4 all for $8. I don't know that we'll ever need that many bottles, but that's less than half the price of 3 new bottles! Also got 3 changing pad covers that we needed for just $4. No good deals on cloth diapers though. They had some there, but not at prices I was willing to pay. Then we went to Adam's Rib Co. next door for some yummy Bbq. It's like we had 2 dates in one week!