mama2seth&trey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Aug 6th weekly chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1healthylady View Post
I have one that I got as a hand me down and I can't wait to use it. It feels so soft and will be so nice in this hot weather! I'd love more, but I can't justify spending that much. Where did you get your fabric from to make your own?

DH and I went to the Just Between Friends sale last night. Got some really good deals. I think the deal of the night was 15 Avent bottles and probably 30 nipples sizes 1-4 all for $8. I don't know that we'll ever need that many bottles, but that's less than half the price of 3 new bottles! Also got 3 changing pad covers that we needed for just $4. No good deals on cloth diapers though. They had some there, but not at prices I was willing to pay. Then we went to Adam's Rib Co. next door for some yummy Bbq. It's like we had 2 dates in one week!
The mom to mom sale here in GR is great but I searched high and low for A&A blankets and didin't find one. I did however find cloth diapers ($2 each) and wool covers ($5 each), a pouch sling and plenty more. I can't wait till the next one because baby will actually be here and I will know if I need girly or boyish things.
mama2seth&trey is offline   Reply With Quote