View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 10:11 AM   #57
DottieHarley
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Just for fun - 20 Q's Survey - All your favorites!

1) Favorite AIO BGE
2) Favorite AI2 or Hybrid System Flips
3) Favorite Pocket BG4.0 or thirsties duo
4) Favorite Fitted mama made
5) Favorite Prefold and Flat PF, Thirsties hemp... love them. Flats, I have only ever used cottonbabies birdseye or flannel receiving blankets.
6) Favorite Cover Hmmm. Fleece shorties?
7) Favorite Wool Product none
8) Pins, Snappis or Biongos? none
9) Favorite inserts and/or doublers I have no clue what they are but I love them... I think they MIGHT be GMD hemp doublers. Super thin and absorbent. Wish I knew what they were, would get more!
10) Favorite wetbag/pail liner planetwise, although I have a Leslie's Boutique bag that is awesome
11) Favorite cloth wipes mama made
12) Favorite WAHM shop
13) Favorite Online CD store GMD or kelly's closet
14) Favorite Natural Detergent Charlies
15) Favorite Mainstream Detergent Tide
16) Hook & Loop or snaps? Snaps all the way baby
17) Why do you CD? I can't bear the thought of spending so much money on a throwaway product made of chemicals.
18) How many LOs do you have in diapers and when did you first start CDing them? 1, started when she was about 1 week old
19) What diaper are you REALLY wanting to try next? TRAINERS!!! lol Actually... I really want to make a nb stash with lots of cute fleece and fitteds. But I have no nb to put them on!
20) If you could only pick ONE diaper for your entire stash (not counting the newborn stage) which one would you pick? BG4.0 stuffed with padfolded flats or thirsties hemp prefolds (plus a mystery doubler for night)
DottieHarley is offline   Reply With Quote