Thread: CHEAP DIAPERS
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 09:51 PM   #1
airxwife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
CHEAP DIAPERS

Good afternoon, I hope you are having a better day than I am! Because I'm having a horrible day I am going to offer a few things pretty cheap. I hope these will help out someone. Please pm as I don't always see comments on the threads.

Pet and smoke free home, wash in rocking green and lay flat to dry.

SOLD. #1) 10- BG medium aio's- these have seen better days, but still work. 5-white and 1pink snap converted. The white ones are dingy and the tabs are curling. No problems with the pink - snaps just don't work for us. 3- zinna aplix, pilly and tabs curling. 1- dark blue pilly and curling tabs. $20 for all 10.

SOLD #2) 28 homemade fleece liners - lavender (I bought these from a mama here and just never used them.) $5.

#3) 2- small fuzzi bunz white pointy tabs. Inserts included. No stains, no elastic problems- just didn't fit us properly. $10

SOLD #4) 2- grovia aio's- one cosmos (new) one vanilla- very light staining inside and some staining on outside front cover (it came to me like this) I think it is a food stain. $25 for both ---SOLD

#5) 1 bare monkey bottoms one size fleece aio's- pilly front but doesn't affect function. Snaps. $10

SOLD 6) econombum one size snap cover- free with another purchase otherwise $4---SOLD

SOLD #7) 4- rumparooz pockets with 6r soarer inserts. Brown, hot pink, white, gumball (this one maybe delaminating-feels funny inside) elastic is not tight on any of these but they still function with no problems. $25

I will try to add pics in the comments.

Last edited by airxwife; 09-05-2012 at 08:24 PM.
airxwife is offline   Reply With Quote