View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 09:51 PM   #25
greengranny
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: AUGUST 2011 chat--HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness Amy! If all that happened to me, I might rethink getting out of the bed the next day! I hope everyone is okay!

I hope you have luck finding a camera Naomi. I haven't had one in years because I just wind up forgetting it and using my iPhone anyway.

Afm, I'm wrapping up things around here preparing for my trip to Hawaii to get dd and dgs. I'll be there a week then we will head back here. Two days after we get back here, we will have his bday party, so I've been buying what I can ahead of time, making goody buckets and some of the party favors. He's having a sailor party (his dad is in the Navy). We have some cute things planned.

I paid the balance on my Disney trip today! We leave in 45 days!! Ds, dd, dgs and I are going. My oldest dd is going with her new hubby in December, and my youngest dd is in college and can't make this trip. It's gonna be a blast though! I can't WAIT to take dgs!!

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well. I can't wait to see more birthday pics of all the little ones!!
greengranny is offline   Reply With Quote