Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: The Big Mamas August Thread

Your name Macy
Starting Weight 212.5 - March 2012
Current Weight 196
Short-Term Goal 180's by September 2012
Long-Term Goal Size 150-160 depending on where I naturally land and feel happy!
Weight Lost to Date 16.5 lbs
Weight Loss Plan Clean eating, calorie counting, walking daily, hula hooping daily, just generally enjoying life ACTIVE.

Hi Ladies

No weight change to report. It's not because I believe I should have change, these last 5 days have just sucked for eating and I haven't worked out once. I think I'll start my day with working out today. I stayed up until 3 am reading in bed which isnt helping my motivation this morning. I'm just really thankful the scale hasn't budged upward!

How is everyone working out in the heat? I admit to being a little more than a heat-whimp. I literally cringe at the idea of going outside for anything, but man it's ruining my work outs to see our area spend a month at 100*. Thoughts? Tips? Help!

for fitting in new pants both of you!! That's AWESOME. I know I felt amazing when I could finally fit in a pair of 16s that were my favorite pants once upon a time. They are snug but I'm getting there. In March I was a 22, so 16 is a huge improvement.

I'm loaded up with healthy foods to choose from today, I'm hoping to be back on track losing weight next week!
Expecting someone small Sept 2014
Macyllehub is offline   Reply With Quote