View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 09:55 AM   #17
happysmileylady
Registered Users
seller

Re: Parenting labels. Anyone ever break free?

Nope, no labels, stereotypes, or subscribing to "philosophies" here. Like my siggie used to say, no labels, just me. I don't parent by philosophy, I parent by my kids.

I do some things that might be considered AP-I BF, I use a ring sling, use natural consequences etc etc. I also FF (*gasp, it's possible to do both?!?!? just kidding ), use a stroller and I spank. I will NEVER bed share because I believe it is 100% dangerous, but my youngest will be 2 in a month and she's still in our bedroom. I made chicken and biscuits completely from scratch last night, no cream of chicken soup, no bisquick, etc, and then this morning I got a Coke from McDonalds for breakfast. I don't go to church and am pretty sure no divine being exists, however my 3 girls are the only ones among my parents 8 grandchildren who are baptized and I was the only one of my siblings to get married in a church. I believe in sending my kids outside every day, but right now they are plopped in front of our 42in tv watching the Care Bears Movie.
happysmileylady is offline   Reply With Quote