View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 01:57 PM   #8
babylove921
Registered Users
Formerly: mrsdrums1

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanbh
I think the key is to plan one thing in the morning for him to do and one in the afternoon. For example today I took them out to a new park, then a very short grocery shop, lunch, then nap for the toddler. After his nap I try to do something a little active too like play outside with bikes, toys or park/walk. We sometimes go to the local pool in the am or pm, but think that would be hard with your age ranges.

Rest of the time I don't try to organize the time too much as my toddler plays well on his own. However if you pull out the play doh, paint or craft, he is thrilled and will stick to that for an hour or so. 18/19 months is a hard age. You'll find in a few months it will be much easier and the baby will be on more of a schedule too.
Yea, I don't want to schedule him to death. But being alone, by 3-4 he is bored to pieces.
I am looking into A Beka preschool stuff for 2's. They have a art work book that might help me.