View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 05:40 AM   #1
expaik
Registered Users
seller

delete, new thread created

Newly added on 1/5. Click the photo album link below to see TONS of very nice Gap, Banana, Express, XOXO, Lucky, Forever 21, Tahari, Laundry, and other clothing. Gorgeous jackets, leather coats, jeans, pants, dresses (casual and club and formal), scarves, lots of bling hair accessories....

Haven't had time to price them all but will do so upon request. Would love to sell in flat rate boxes. Will be posting to eBay pretty soon if no interest.

Newly added items:
http://s974.photobucket.com/albums/a...ies/?start=all

----------- these are also still available -----------
Size small wool winter coat for ladies. Very nice, very warm and heavy. Nice condition, except for some wear on the inner lining where a tag wore off. Arm length is fairly petite (so it's not for those with long arms). This is heavy and bulky to ship so shipping depends on location. $30 + shipping.

Handbags/purse/wallets.

1) Brand new giftable handmade leather wallets from Korea. (can provide more pics and details). $20PPD each.

3) Over the shoulder purse that's a good size for a large pocketbook, keys, and phone. Adjustable strap. Pockets inside. $13PPD.

4) Handbag from Korea. Compact size yet will fit most of your essentials! "Insense" brand, and in very good condition. The texture of the material gives off a subtle sheen (seems like nylon?) Easy to clean off any marks - I just used a baby wipe. There is a main compartment and two side pockets with magnetic snaps.

Base length is about 13", height from base of purse to the top of the body in the center is about 10".

$20PPD.

DRESS SHOES
- brand new women's Franco Sarto brown dress shoes size 8 (chunky heel), cost me around $88). $35PPD

EUC Easy Spirit closed-toe ivory sandals with low heels, 7.5. $20PPD

Knock-off Crocs in size 7 and 7.5:

==============

size 8 100% Wool 2pc warm winter suit, Liz Claiborne. Rich magenta. EUC. $45PPD. Reduced to $20PPD because I found two small mothholes in back. Photo available. Maybe you can fix (or ignore?)

Spaghetti cocktail dress from Laundry, size 6:

Little black dress from Laundry, size 6 (more like 4):

Designer knit top with brown ribbon trim. Size 2/4, not for long torsos.

Size 2 knit halter:

Lightweight 2pc long sleeve cotton pjs, size 4:

gorgeous straight-line style linen dress:

Long skirts, designer dresses, dress pants, capris, hawaiian sets, silk blouses, linen blouses, lots of CUTE denim, jackets, shirts:

Faconnable ribbed black cotton shirt size S

Clues Collection sleeveless denim cotton dress size 4

Blue Ginger Hawaiian resort wear 2pc size S

size M black lounge pants with drawstring waist

size S

size 6

size XS skirt, wraparound style

size 2/4

size XS floor-length black skirt with flower embossing detail

For the last piece, asking $80PPD. Worn exactly once and in great condition with no tears or stains.. It's a beautiful, a shimmering burgundy. Outfit was originally a size 10. The dress is in two-pieces - top and skirt. The top can be worn either spaghetti strap or strapless, it zips up, and I altered it to fit me (I'm a 4/6). The skirt is wrap style. I was able to wear the skirt simply by resewing the snap in a different place on the waist. There's also a hook on the waist in addition to the snap-closure, and I left it the way it was (at the original setting). So you can alter this skirt easily to fit any size you want by moving the snap and/or hook. The skirt is slit all the way from top to bottom for graceful lines. See photos below to see what I mean. The length of the skirt from top to bottom is about 41-1/2 inches. Please note it does not come with the shawl in the photo below, only the dress.

Last edited by expaik; 01-05-2013 at 08:35 PM.
expaik is offline   Reply With Quote