Old 08-11-2012, 06:12 AM   #1
SGRAHA
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Small AIOs - Girly EUC

I have the following stuff for sale -
Fine Print -
SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE, I will ship CHEAPEST possible, just post what you want and your zip code and I will get you a total. If you want a shipping quote prior to committing please PM me.
We are 100% smoke free home. We are pet friendly but items for sale have been washed and stored away from pets prior to selling/shipping. I do my absolutely best to list items condition accurately, please read carefully. If you have any questions regarding sizing, condition or anything else please ask, i don't mind answering questions so you will be completely satisfied. If you commit to buying an item please pay within 12 hours of total posted.
Paypal goes to SGRAHA @ twcny.rr.com (minus the spaces)

Zany Zebra Designs AIO size small. Lavender purple o uter, soft pink fleece inner. Only wear is some piling to inner fleece, we received this diaper new right toward the end of size small fitting. No stains, elastic and snaps are perfect. An excellent price for someone looking for a very well made super trim AIO diaper. $12

This AIO diaper is size small. Outer is lavender purple PUL. Inner is soft baby pink fleece. Front snapping with cross over snaps for a great fit even on a little bitty. Elastic and snaps are perfect. Inner soft pink fleece is slightly pilly. No stains. EUC $7