seller

My Mood:
Updated added fleece 9.11
Updated BG picture 9.8
Updated 9.4 to add more superundies
Updated 8.31 to add trainers
Updated 8.17 and 8.26 and 8.27 to add more diapers and pics
Updated prices 8.14.12

The time has come to part with my diapers. Little man has officially decided he is potty learning and will NOT touch a diaper with a ten foot poll. All have been washed with rockin green or tide free and clear. Inserts in the dryer and diapers line dried. I have not tried to sun so some light stains may come out in the sun. We are a dog and cat friendly home and I do my best to make sure a stray hair does not make it on the diapers. I have done my best to describe each diaper to the best of my ability. All prices include shipping to the continental US. I am mostly in search of pp, but may be interested in trades of trainers. You could try me.

And the good stuff:

6. One Happy Heiny OS POcket-yellow: In very good condition: 10ppd

7. Bumbledoo Pocket. Fleece inner, microfiber insert. No stains that I can see. It has adjustable leg elastic (see pic): 9ppd

8. 8 BG OS converted to snaps: Includes 2 original microfiber inserts. Some staining on some of the inserts. 9ppd eah or lot 65 ppd
White green orange sold. 3 blue still available.

Gdiapers
Orange: EUC. Only used for travel. 15ppd
Green faded band wierd red dot on bum!!! 14ppd

3 tie dyed by me as were used the most of gdiaper stash. Sorry not very good but completely functional. 11ppd or all 3 30ppd

Fleece soakers 8ppd each. EUC
Redskins large
Mickey large (band is on backwards. The seam of it is in the front. Oops!)
Cars XL
Peace winkydinks SOLD
I have many more. Too Many to list in various sizes. Mostly XL if anyone is interested. I made way too many. Some prints are THomas, Camo, Iron man, batman, cat in the hat, Dino prints. All boyish. Pm if interested in pics and sizes.

Will do discount for multiples. If you think my prices are too high, just make me an offer.

I am in the process of adding more diapers so check back!

Last edited by Heathsal78; 10-10-2012 at 09:51 AM.
Heathsal78 is offline   Reply With Quote