View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 08:30 PM   #2
7 for now
Registered Users
Join Date: May 2010
Location: SE Idaho
Posts: 2,161
I would definitely get a painful, rigid, distended abdomen looked at. Maybe call your ped but I am sure they will say take her to the ER to be evaluated.
7 for now is offline   Reply With Quote