View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 11:24 AM   #18
ssand23
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Should a Child with Hand Foot & Mouth Stay Home From Daycare?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodah View Post
so sorry things are still drama filled. but I personally would take them to the doctor regardless of the situation with the provider. I would imagine that your new daycare provider will have an issue accepting the kids into care if this is not resolved before your start date, plus it doesnt sound that you know 100% for sure that it is actually HFM and with any prolonged rashes, it would be best to get a doctors opinion.
I agree. I'd take them to the doctor's anyway just to get to the bottom of what is going on. It could be HFM but could be something totally different. It sounds like there are issues with the DCP so I wouldn't trust her HFM diagnosis by text. If she's pulling stuff that is $$ related, who knows, she could be BS'ing about the HFM to get out of a weeks worth of watching your children. Either way, she doesn't sound trustworthy & if you're children still have a rash or anything, you'll need to find out what it is before starting care with another provider. I hope they are feeling better soon!
ssand23 is offline   Reply With Quote