Old 08-13-2012, 03:47 AM   #1
One Little Window
Registered Users
Formerly: mamainmaine
seller
seller

Still available! Thirstis, Bumpkins, Bummis, HH Dappi, and more! :) CHEAP

flips and gen-y are gone...

The GINORMOUS COVER DESTASH IS HERE! haha!

Prices are WITHOUT shipping, because it'll vary so much depending on what you get. In theory, it's probably around $3 shipping to start, and my guess is if you get several (3-10ish) shipping will be cheap because they're light-weight and can squeeze into a flat rate envelope probably if you get a bunch.

X-small Thirsties - (PENDING)4. $5 for one, $15 for the lot...preference goes to someone who wants the lot. GUC, definitely some pilling, but easily cleaned up. Velcro isn't perfect and curls but lots of life left. Elastic shows wear but still super stretchy (gussets less than main) PUL shows wear but I never once had a problem or leak. Except for 1-2 times they were line dried. Bought EUC.

Small Thirsties - (PENDING)2, $8 for both. GUC, no problems that I've found. Maybe slight stretching out of the gusset elastic,

Bumpkins Small - (PENDING) can't remember what these are called. The kind with vents in the back. 4 - $15 for the lot. or $5 each GUC - possibly Excellent. Velcro and elastic seem great to me. I'm not that picky, but I can't find any problems with them.

Bummis Small Superbright (I think - can't find the tag) AUC - $6 for both
They worked great, never leaked, actually some of my cuter ones! But they've seen some use. Bought them or traded them used, but can't remember how they were listed.

Bummis (original) Small (7-13 pounds) - but I'd say XS compared to some other brands I have, the kind with the mesh. These were my BEST newborn covers. Not the prettiest - but oh the practicality! $6 for both

Happy Heiney's Stacinator So Simple PUL covers size Large - oh these are great covers. Except for my DD's ginormous thunder thighs they'd be my favorite. BUT - destashing what I'm giving up on using. Hard to find used. EUC - both for $15 - lightweight and I"ll ship for free

SMALL dappi pull on pants - after all the covers I've had these are my all time favorite. Simple but lovely. Each package contains 2 dipes. $3.50 plus shipping for each package. I'll add pics soon.

USED SM Dappi Covers: $1.50 per cover and will ship free if you get other stuff also.

Last edited by One Little Window; 08-24-2012 at 08:24 PM. Reason: still available!
One Little Window is offline   Reply With Quote