View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 09:21 AM   #27
weesej
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Wishes for this pregnancy

Ditto what Mandy said. I want a baby that comes out on its own. I also hope I don't get cholastasis this time around and also don't gain massive amounts of weight.

So we have more than 1 ICP survivor on here That is an unlikely occurance! I have had cholestasis twice, in pregnancy #6 and #7...but did not get it in #8 I hope youdon't get it again...and so do I.

My one hope was to avoid gestational diabetes (it is what causes the ICP in me as well) However my blood sugars have skyrocketed in the last week, so I have it earlier than ever. 1 month ago I did the glucose test and had 138 at 1 hour. Yesterday I ate a no-no breakfast for me, within my carb limit but all simple carbs and had 190....WAY to high. My fasting sugars over the last few days have been around 120 Not under 90. At least I am vindicated that I am NOT a type 2 diabetic.

"It's not healthy to have spirochetes eating away at your brain" What do you know about Lyme?
weesej is offline   Reply With Quote